This is the website of the Chartered Institute of Information Professionals (CILIP) and British Library (BL) joint Committee on Resource Description and Access (RDA). Among the resources you will find are:
- A brief description of RDA and a guide to RDA resources from different countries and institutions.
- A guide to the role of the CILIP-BL Committee and the committee members.
- Pre November 2014 submissions to the CILIP-British Library Committee on RDA by the British Library
- Pre November 2014 submissions to the CILIP-British Library Committee on RDA by CILIP.
- News and Announcements from the CILIP-British Library Committee on RDA
- An introduction to the lis-ukbibs email discussion list for bibliographic standards in the United Kingdom and how to subscribe.